Saturday, June 23, 2012

Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012)

State Farm Claims - Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012).
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012).

Do you know about - Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012)

State Farm Claims ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about State Farm Claims . You see this article for information on what you wish to know is State Farm Claims .

How is Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012)

Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012) Video Clips. Duration : 7.62 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from State Farm Claims . These concrete silos were no longer used by the farmer, so he was a-okay with me adding holes to the roof. I'm sure that one day they will be scheduled for demolition. But, for now, they are home to some pesky feral pigeons. The farm is also infested with European Starlings, English House Sparrows, and Norway Rats. All of those species have made their homes in the cattle barns - making them difficult to shoot without the threat of injuring the livestock or the barn walls. I think I may return to this property in the future with night-vision equipment and a low powered rifle (sub 12 ft/lb) for the purpose of smacking the vermin inside the barns. The birds would be roosting and the rats would be out and about. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Equipment Details: The Panasonic camera (DMC-FZ150) I used to film this can be purchased here: www.amazon.com The Camera Mount I used to record through the scope can be found here: www.amazon.com The slow-motion camera I use to film the shots through the scope is the Casio EX-FC150. That camera is no longer made, but you can buy its successor (which is actually a better camera than the one I use) here: www.amazon.com The Exact same Hawke Scope that I use in this video (Sidewinder TAC 30 6.5-20x) can be found here: www.amazon.com Finally, I NEVER post ANY illegal activity on my Youtube channel, period! Please google "united states unprotected bird species", and click the ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about State Farm Claims . Where you can offer use within your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is State Farm Claims . View Related articles associated with State Farm Claims . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Air Rifle Hunting Pigeons in a Silo (April 28, 2012).



No comments:

Post a Comment