Saturday, June 16, 2012

John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up!

State Farm Claims - John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up!.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up!.

Do you know about - John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up!

State Farm Claims ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about State Farm Claims . You see this article for information about what you want to know is State Farm Claims .

How is John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up!

John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up! Video Clips. Duration : 2.55 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from State Farm Claims . DOWNLOAD FROM ITUNES (itunes.apple.com Australian singer-songwriter, John Trager's debut single "I Don't Wanna Wake Up!" For more information... www.johntrager.com www.twitter.com/johntragermusic John Trager Bio What do Australia's favourite Dwarf, a six foot inflatable earth ball, and 28 Days guitarist Simon Hepburn have in common? They all star in Melbourne singer-songwriter, John Trager's quirky music video "I Don't Wanna Wake Up!" For indie solo artist John Trager, growing up on a small farm in rural Victoria with parents 27 years apart in age, provided him with a unique perspective on the world, highlighted in his sometimes confronting, but honest lyrical style. He first discovered his passion for performing at the age of 10, when he started singing in country music talent quests. By his teens, inspired by the song writing of John Lennon, Kurt Cobain and Daniel Johns and Darren Hayes, Trager joined his first rock band, Tantrum. During the next ten years, Trager fronted several Victorian bands with minor success. His desire for a life in music was fuelled by experiences of performing in front of 10000 at Rod Laver Arena as Rock Eisteddfod Battle of the Bands State Runner-Up; touring regional Victoria as receipt of a 000 Arts Victoria touring grant; and appearing on ABC's Fly TV playing to 5000 at Moonee Valley Race Course as Push On Battle of the Bands finalist. After overcoming severe depression 4 years ago, Trager quit his 9 to 5 job, sold his house in the ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about State Farm Claims . Where you can put to use within your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is State Farm Claims . View Related articles related to State Farm Claims . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share John Trager - I Don't Wanna Wake Up!.



No comments:

Post a Comment